Needing Prayer for Physical Healing…
God is doing up to something new…
East Mountain Partners…
Where are they now?
This past week I had the privileged of speaking at a weekly worship and prayer time for our local church. Our church staff were on a retreat together and they asked me to lead the evening prayer and worship gathering. I had my message all laid out and then the Lord pressed on me a new word, just hours before. I had been wrestling in my heart with letting go and letting God handle somethings. Elly had been reciting her bible verse for the week to me regularly for days but I honestly was too distracted to truly hear her. The morning before I was to speak she asked if she could tell me again her bible verse. As she did it was like the Holy Spirit pulled back the blinders from my heart and I heard the Fathers voice speaking directly to me. 1 Peter 5:7 “Give all of your cares and worries to God because He cares most for you” I knew right then that this was God’s message for us that night at church. It was a powerful evening and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve our church in this way!
We have had a flood of wonderful visitors recently and we LOVE it! One of Elly’s best and oldest friends, Brinley surprised her! Elly thought we were picking up a visitor for East Mountain but to her amazement Brinley came walking out. She was shocked! They enjoyed 10 fun filled days of beaching it, monkeys, sight seeing, penguins, eating, dress up, watching shows together, and lots of talking.
Updates on March prayer request and April needs:
- Please be praying for new supporters and new churches to come along side of us to help sustain the work and our family’s needs. We need to raise about $500 more a month. If you would be able to join our monthly financial and prayer team we would be grateful! Your generosity will make a lasting difference in our lives and the lives of those the Lord is reaching here in Africa. Click here to sign up, http://uwm.org/missionaries/11084/
- Pray for the Lord’s clear vision and direction for life and ministry here in Africa.
- Pray that we will encourage and invest in the Life Church interns well this year.
- Pray for Hope, Wisdom and Obedience
- East Mountain Partnership: Pray for favour with leaders and open doors to how the Lord is leading East Mountain.
- For safety in travels
- Romero’s wedding next weekend, April 27th
We would love for you to join us on Instagram and Facebook to see daily adventures, ministry sites, and family activities here in South Africa.
https://www.instagram.com/causing_wonder/ – Mac’s Instagram