It is our desire to make an impact globally, serve locally, and invest deeply in God’s people and we would love to have you on this journey with us!
We are super excited about the work God has called us to and we know He has not called us to do it alone. We are seeking a team of partners that will help with meeting our financial support goals, praying for us, coming to visit us, and connecting us to others who may be able to partner with us as well. In order to move to South Africa, United World Mission has determined that we need $8,900 per month for salary, housing, transportation, medical, taxes, kids schooling and all of our ministry expenses.
Will you consider being one of our monthly financial partners?
You can give to our ministry directly through credit/debit (3% fee for card transaction) or echeck (direct deposit with no extra fee) by clicking on the link below.
Also, if you know of someone else that might be interested in hearing about what the Lord is doing in South Africa please email us at email@example.com. This is a big goal and we need to share with as many people as possible so referrals are greatly appreciated.
Will you pray for our family regularly?
The kids thought it was fun to make this alphabetical list to guide our family through prayer as we prepare to move. We take seriously the need for prayer and wanted to share our list with you. Some are practical, some are personal, and some are kind of funny; But all are on our hearts, and we would love for you to pray along with us.
- Adaptable to all things new
- Budget- His wisdom and provisions
- Cars- Dependable cars for both of us
- Down sizing process- selling and giving away everything we own
- Everyone’s luggage arriving safe and sound
- Friendships- New and old
- Grandparents- God preparing their hearts
- House- Trusting God to provide the right house in His perfect timing
- Incredible Faith- Greyson’s request, but we all agree we will need this
- Joy- “Not to feel sad”- Ellyana
- Kids- Trusting God to provide what they need in each step of the journey, and that they will recognize His goodness.
- Language- Learning Afrikaans, as well as the metric system and currency
- Mommy being the teacher and God’s direction around schooling
- New Culture- All the facets of living in a different culture
- Obedience- The courage to step where He leads
- Protection- Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually
- Quit ordering everything we need off of Amazon- this is going to be a real adjustment!
- Renters for our house in Piney Grove- That they love our house, neighbors, and school just like we do, or better
- Support Raising – Reach our fundraising goals and sustain them through generous and committed people
- Travel arrangements to Stellenbosch, ZA
- Understanding how to drive on the other side of the road.- This is a real request of Mac’s after riding in the car with Spanky for a week.
- Vision for Ministry- Direction in which community partner God wants our family to love and serve?
- Welcomed to the East Mountain Community- That we would all feel a since of belonging
- Xylophone of Faith- “Like the notes that come from a xylophone, our faith at times will be high and at times will be low but we have to trust Him always.”- Greyson
- Yoga studio and gym that we will enjoy– continuing on the wellness journey
- Zeal for God and to be used by Him- Live a life that is worthy of the calling He has graciously extended to you. Eph 4:1
“I urgently plead with you…join together with me in your prayers to God for my success in these next endeavors!” Romans 15:30 The Voice