For February we decided to share our update on life and our trip to Uganda in a little differently way than normal. Part 1 is Spanky giving you a brief update and Part 2 is the rest of the Rousehouse giving you their take on the trip to Uganda. Part 2 is a MUST watch(!) therefore if you only have a few minutes right now to hear from us PLEASE watch Part 2 first.
We will also be posting our favourite pictures and a couple journal entries later this month. Be on the look out!
Updates on January prayer request and February needs:
- UPDATE: We are still praising God for all that He did on our trip to Uganda.
- The new East Mountain residents for 2019 have arrived and are settling in. Please be praying for them as they get started in their studies and ministry assignments.
- Pray for the Lord’s clear vision and direction for life and ministry here in Africa.
- Update on selling the car: 3 days before we left for Uganda the only guy who looked at the car offered me cash and we sold it!!! Praise the Lord!
- Update on my Land Rover that was broke: The mechanic that was working on it offered to buy it from me for a fair price so we sold the same week as the car. Praise the Lord for taking care of this tough situation.
- The Lord’s continued work in our own hearts. He is speaking and moving and we don’t want to miss out.
- Please be praying for Spanky as he is taking on a new role overseeing the partnerships East Mountain has with ministries and organisations around Cape Town.
We would love for you to join us on Instagram and Facebook to see daily adventures, ministry sites, and family activities here in South Africa.
https://www.instagram.com/causing_wonder/ – Mac’s Instagram
If you would be able to join our monthly financial and prayer team we would be grateful! Your generosity will make a lasting difference in our lives and the lives of those we touch here in Africa. Click here to sign up, http://uwm.org/missionaries/11084/