We checked the PO Box and BOOM it was Christmas in February! We love getting Christmas cards to pin up in our kitchen and enjoy all year long.
Mac started his first job. He is a coffee barista at the local coffee shop on Sunday afternoons. He has surpassed dad in his coffee making skills!
Ugandan fast food = roasted banana = yummy!
Bible study is going really well. It is fully Ugandan lead now! We are praying about how to start two additional groups with other staff through out the week.
Jinja Sweat is busting at the seems in both classes! We have around 35 people showing up regularly to get healthy and build community while we sweat together!
A picture is worth a thousand words…This picture screams only one emotion…JOY!
Ways to be praying with us this month:
- Protection…physical, spiritual, and over our relationships
- Travel plans and the impact of the coronavirus
- Increased favor with our staff and those in our community
- Strong community of friends and encouragers in our lives
- Sole Hope 5K Fundraiser. If you want to run virtually click on the link below SoleHopeDenimDash5KandFunRunandVIRTUAL5K
- Our new car still needs some work done on it
- For Jinja Sweat: healthy bodies and community – Needing to raise funds to build a shelter and floor
- Increased vision and passion for the work God is calling us to here
- We had a good visit with Nana and Pawpaw
- We had a new church send us a gift to help pay for our car repairs
- The Lord is continuing to protected us from Malaria!
- It seems like Sole Hope is moving in a great direction and is serving villages here in Uganda really well
- We really sense a community of friends is growing around us!
- It’s been dry!
How can you partner with us:
- Pray Pray Pray
- Have your church partner with us and Sole Hope through hands on events like shoe cutting parties and more. Sole Hope, Get Involved
- Come visit us! or bring a team to visit and experience Sole Hope and Uganda
- Share with others. We would love for others to have the opportunity to be a part of this mission and Sole Hope www.rousehouse.org
- Be generous. We regularly need new monthly financial partners Give Monthly
- Give a special gift ($20-$2,000) to support the work here in Uganda Special gift
Believe me, YOU WANT TO FOLLOW along on our social media pages! So many fun adventures, stories, and pictures.
https://www.instagram.com/causing_wonder/ – Mac’s Instagram
*Please go and follow Sole Hope to see the Hope of Jesus in action and the impact local Ugandans are having on communities and in people’s lives!
https://www.instagram.com/solehope/ – Sole Hope